This footed Glass Trophy Jar has retro appeal with its bold, hand-painted stem. Handblown with a rippled glass lid, this bonbon jar is a delightful addition to any home. From marshmallows to macaroons, biscuits to berries, this jar is ideal for presenting tasty treats.
This trophy-shaped jar would make a charming centrepiece for a table at an event, such as a wedding. Use for storing household items like cotton wool and fragrant bath bombs. Great gift idea for Christmas or a birthday, anniversary or a housewarming.
- Solavia limited colour glassware collection – glass trophy vase with copper gold stem
- Apothecary jar shaped like a trophy for storing sweets, cakes and biscuits
- Overall height: 22cm
- Height excluding lid: 18cm
- Diameter - top of jar: 9.5cm
- Glass footed bonbon jar with lid and hand-painted stem
- Charming, retro glass giftware idea
- Hand wash recommended; dry with a soft, non-abrasive cloth
This handpainted Trophy Glass Jar is a handcrafted item made using traditional glassware techniques; therefore, occasional minor bubbles may be visible.