One of our most popular sellers, Lena is a large, pretty glass Trifle Bowl, suitable for sweets and tiny treats. This piece of handcrafted glassware is often used as a sweet bowl for counters in shops, reception areas and other retail settings. Fill with an array of retro sweeties, mints, summer berries, or nuts.
But don’t forget, this large and sturdy little number is also ideal for exquisite desserts, such as tiramisu and fruit compotes. Can be used as a sweet bowl for countertops in a business or retail setting.
• Solavia contemporary handblown glassware collection
• Suitable for small treats, nuts, berries, or as counter sweet bowl
• Height: 16cm
• Bowl top diameter is 22cm
• Small, handcrafted glass bowl
• Novel and stylish glassware gift idea
• Hand wash recommended; dry with a soft, non-abrasive cloth
Please note: This is a handcrafted item made using traditional glassware techniques; therefore, occasional minor bubbles may be visible